Monday, June 18, 2007

Drugstore finds: Earth Therapeutics - Eye C U, Eye Care Unit

Rate This Post:


As a hazard of my job, sometimes I work some late nights dealing with outages. Last night (or very early this morning, depending on how you look at it) was one of those nights. With a whopping 4 hours sleep, and still having to put in a day at work in the morning, I went downstairs and pulled out my Earth Therapeutics - Eye C U, Eye Care Unit (it must be "find things you haven't used in a while week here on team lip gloss).

I store this in the fridge so the pads are chilled when I put them on my face. They smell great, and after 5 minutes, I feel somewhat restored and my eyes feel less droopy, even if my brain is decaffeinated and fuzzy. I definitely need to pull these out more often.

No comments: