Friday, August 10, 2007

Review of Jillian Dempsey Collection

Rate This Post:

So I got this in yesterday and had to try most things on today:

  • Limited-Edition Ultra Color Rich Lip Conditioner - I was disappointed that this was not a color, per se, but it's a nice lip balm.
  • NEW Limited-Edition Morph Tones Cream Eyeshadow Duo - LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this! Is she going to put out any more shades in this? Lov!
  • NEW Limited-Edition Apri-Glow Complexion Enhancer - This is ... weird. It definitely warmed up my face, but was a little on the orange side; I added tinted moisturizer on top and it looks ok, I think
  • Glazewear Liquid Lip Color in Tickled Pink - like this much more than expected - it really goes with the rest of the kit, v pretty.
  • Wash-Off Waterproof Mascara in Black - Didn't try this...
  • Ageless Results Day Cream1.7 fl. oz. - SPF 15 doesn't cut it for this fair gal, so I didn't try this either (I'm a neutrogena 45 SPF kinda girl)

I totally want more of these morph tones! They're sheer, but so pretty.

(oh, and the bag's great, too!)

No comments: