Friday, July 27, 2007

Beauty Finds: Avon Glazewear Lipstick

Rate This Post:

I randomly picked up an Avon brochure while I was out shopping at Kings, and I saw this really interesting lip product- Glazewear Lipsticks:

What Avon says about them: Luscious color & glossy shine! High-performance gloss and luxury lipstick in one. Color-Gel formula delivers smooth, silky color that lasts and a shine that won’t quit.

Basically, they're saying that these are one of those gloss sticks - lip gloss in lipstick form. I asked around on my enabling beauty forums, and the consensus was that these were pretty great, so I picked them up in pink kiss, champagne glow, and copper mink (pictured above, l - r).

What Heather says about them: These are fantastic! They were cheap when I bought them ($4.99), and give a great deal of color with a ton of shine. My favorite is the champagne glow, a perfect every day color. I loved them so much I had that comment up on twitter for forever, and I also went out and bought (on Shelly's recommendation), Juicy Apricot, Raisin Glaze (which is totally your lips, but better!), and Honey Bare. I love them all - they're just as good, if not better, than the Benefit Lipsticks, and cheaper, too.

The price has gone up on Avon to $8.00, but Shelly tells me that if you order through your avon representative, they can back order and still get you the $4.99 price.

No comments: