Tuesday, July 10, 2007

New Fall Collections - Nars, Prescriptives

Rate This Post:

Nars 2007 Fall Modern Odyssey Collection courtesy of BellaSugar.com: I'd like the Brazil (metallic ginger and metallic rose) and the Kalahari (gold and sugared brown) eye duos ($31), although if I had to pick one I'd pick Brazil, as I have quite the palette of browns. I also am really feeling the love for the Promiscuous (honey-beige) lipstick, as well ($23).

Limited-Edition High Contrast Refillable Custom Compact The Makeup Bag is showing a preview of the Prescriptives Fall 2007 line - The Seducers. I'm especially intrigued by the Limited-Edition High Contrast Refillable Custom Compact (left) that comes already filled with Colorscope Eye Colors in Black Diamond and White Wash, and has room for two more shadows of your choice.

No comments: