Monday, July 9, 2007

Review: Summer Nail polishes

Rate This Post:

With summer in full swing, it's time for some great colors - especially on your toes! Two of my favorites are:



Click it or Ticket by Essie


Click it or Ticket is a gorgeous coral shimmer, which looks perfect on toenails this summer - coral is the hot shade for the season and it looks fantastic with a tan. You can check out more pictures of this beautiful color at theCommunity Nail Polish Gallery, a great resource for nail polish fans everywhere.


Brisbane Bronze by Opi (Australia Collection)


Brisbane Bronze is one of the shades from Opi's Australia Collection. I eyed this bronze shimmer several times in the store before succumbing and buying it - I just didn't think it would look right on my skin tone (I'm very fair). However, it's a very light bronze, and looked fantastic. More pictures here at the nailgal.com Polish Gallery.

No comments: